Level 2 Learning Support Assistant
“We inspire, care and believe…to enjoy, share and achieve.”
Level 2 Learning Support Assistant Vacancy – 8:50am to 3.20pm Mon-Fri Term Time
27.50 hours weekly, 39 weeks per year
St. Kenelm’s is a small village school in a beautiful rural setting. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated learning support assistant to join our hard-working, friendly team.
We are looking for an LSA who:
- has a creative approach that will inspire, challenge and motivate learners
- has experience of working within the Primary age range (experience of working with children with additional needs would be advantageous).
- understands the principles of learning in the Foundation Stage, and Key Stages 1 and 2
- has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
- is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
- can work flexibly and effectively as a team member
- NVQ Level 2 qualified or equivalent (this is a requirement of the role)
- Is happy working in a classroom environment or supporting pupils with additional needs on a small group or 1:1 basis.
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly school with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- a supportive, caring and fun team of staff and governors who aspire to offering the very best learning experiences for our pupils
- a creative curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners
- excellent opportunities for further professional development
Please note that completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and supporting all staff. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to take responsibility for the wellbeing of all pupils within our school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, provide 2 appropriate references and undertake a successful medical check (if required) prior to taking up this position.
Further details including an application form are available to download from the school website. www.stkenelms.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday, 26th April 2021 at 12 noon.