Site Services Assistant - Whitley Academy
6 days left
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate in our Site Services department. The ideal candidate will be under the day-to-day direction of the Site Services Manager responsible to work with the practices and procedures of the Academy, for the transportation of pupils to and from various locations, and activities associated with janitoring and handyperson duties.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
- Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
- A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. We are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best you can be’.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st April @ 9am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.