Classroom Teachers x 2 - Walton Hall Academy
7 days left
Walton Hall Academy, Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6JR
Classroom Teachers x 2
(Both posts are full time and permanent)
We are seeking to appoint 2 highly skilled, adaptable and inspirational classroom teachers to join our team for the start of the new September term 2021. The ability to teach mathematics; experience of delivering basic skills and preparation for adulthood; primary school experience and the ability to plan and adapt a curriculum to meet the needs of different students are all things that would further support an application for these roles.
Walton Hall Academy is located just outside of Eccleshall in a rural setting with extensive grounds and amazing facilities. We are a generic special school catering for the needs of secondary aged students up to the age of 19. We cater for a diverse cohort of students with a range of SEND. Our students are referred to us from Staffordshire and neighboring Local Authorities.
Applications are welcome from both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Expectations are that the successful applicant will:
- Set the highest standards for themselves and students
- Be an excellent, flexible positive and inspirational practitioner
- Have highly effective communication skills and a commitment to a collaborative, team approach
- Have excellent subject knowledge of the curriculum and new developments
- Work well in partnership with parents, governors & other stakeholders
- Work within and embrace the ethos of the Academy and the Shaw Education Trust
In return, Walton Hall Academy can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a very positive, enthusiastic and skilled team of staff
- Excellent resources and a unique working environment
- Fantastic students who are eager and ready to learn
- A supportive sponsor
- An academy with a clear and strong vision
- An opportunity to work in collaboration with other Shaw Education Trust Academies
Candidates are encouraged and welcome to visit the Academy. Please telephone on 01785 850420 and speak to Julie Wood, Academy Principal or Sarah Harris, HR & Finance
Pay dependent upon experience and qualifications (M1 £25,714.00 – UPR3 £41,604.00 + SEN Allowance)
Posts are available for September 2021
Application Packs are available from:
HR & Finance, Walton Hall Academy, Stafford Road, Eccleshall, Stafford, ST21 6JR
[Tel 01785 850420]
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021 (12 noon) - Applications received after this time will not be accepted. CV’s WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Interviews will be held on Friday 30th April 2021.
The Shaw Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.