Primary School Class Teacher – Maternity Cover
We are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Primary School Teacher to cover the maternity of one of our teachers from September 2021.
Aylesford School and Sixth Form College opened its doors to Primary age children in September 2015.
As Aylesford Primary has grown so has its reputation within the community and beyond for an outstanding education. The Primary Phase has established a flexible and creative curriculum which reflects a passion for active learning and promotes real life contexts at every opportunity.
The new building is practical, bright and offers an attractive environment for staff to meet the varying needs of all children. The demands of an inspirational education in the 21st Century are met within seven classrooms, three group rooms, two large shared spaces and a spacious hall.
Outside you will find a substantial playground, as well as a generous outdoor classroom to enrich the
Early Years Foundation Stage provision.
The dedicated team have worked hard to create a caring and nurturing environment knowing that children’s emotions are key; when they feel safe, secure and supported learning is at its most successful. Aylesford Primary is a place where pupils are valued, understood and consulted.
Promoting a positive attitude to school, respect for all and a lifelong love of learning is at the heart of the Academy’s vision.
If you are:-
• A highly dynamic and creative classroom practitioner
• A teacher who has high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning
• A teacher who has demonstrated the ability to significantly raise attainment within the school
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children
• Committed to continuous school improvement and self-evaluation
• Committed to providing the best for all children
• Inspirational, knowledgeable and enthusiastic
We can offer you:-
• A lively, friendly and professional team of colleagues, dedicated to achieving high standards
• A school committed to delivering an exciting and creative curriculum
• Children who love coming to school and value learning
• A commitment to continuing professional development
• An exceptional, high quality teaching environment with brand new facilities
How to Apply
Please email completed application forms FAO Samantha Hughes, HR Officer & Headteacher’s PA at email@example.com or post to:- Samantha Hughes, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6XR.
Closing date for applications is 30th April 2021.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 4th May 2021.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Primary School visits can be arranged for week commencing Monday 19th April 2021.
Please note that the School will be closed during the Easter period from Friday 2nd April – Sunday 18th April inclusive.
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available from the School Website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two positive references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.