Teacher - Bleakhouse Primary School
3 days left
Start: September 2021
Full Time and Permanent - NQTs may apply
In September 2020 the school doubled in size as a result of the expansion of the Junior School to form a two-form entry primary school with a 52 place Nursery.
This reorganisation and our relentless focus on providing the best possible education for our children makes Bleakhouse an exciting place to work!
We are highly aspirational and welcome the chance to bring really skilled and committed new members to our team. Staff at Bleakhouse Primary are valued, offered great opportunities to develop and are crucial to our ongoing success. We need someone who is passionate about teaching and children’s learning and is ambitious for themselves, their class and the school.
Our staff are committed, skilled and hardworking, and are looking for someone to join the infant team, initially. Our children are delightful and enthusiastic, and have made great progress in recent months. They enjoy school because of the super facilities and good teaching they receive. Our families are supportive and want the very best for their children. We have a very strong relationship with the Local Authority, and other local schools, to the benefit of all of our pupils and staff.
We would encourage you to visit the school, ask questions, and see for yourself to get a feel for our practice and for the exciting possibilities of the post. We can manage visits safely, just book-in via the office as soon as possible. Please read the application pack for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent knowledge of teaching and learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage or KS1 as well
as teaching the RWI phonics programme.
* A love of learning and dedication to their own professional development
* High expectations of pupils and will be an excellent classroom practitioner
* Good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and
* Enthusiasm for collaborative teamwork and sharing best practice with others.
* This exciting post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT.
We can offer you:
* A friendly, welcoming community with a strong learning and supportive ethos
* Happy children who enjoy coming to school
* A commitment to help you further your career
* A committed, dedicated staff and Governing Body
*The necessary ‘tech’ to support your role.
Please contact the school on 0121 422 2841 or email our Business Manager on email@example.com
Full Time, Permanent
Teachers Main Pay Range
Bleakhouse Road, Oldbury B68 9DS
20th April 2021 12noon