Full Time Teacher - Chaselea Alternative Provision Academy
3 days left
Full Time Teacher required for September 2021
Chaselea Alternative Provision Academy are looking for the right person to join us. Required for September 2021, this is a rare opportunity to join us on our pursuit to become an 'outstanding' Alternative Provision Academy and centre of excellence for inclusive education. This is an exciting time to join the Chaselea family as we continue our journey with a new Headteacher and having joined the Manor Hall Academy Trust.
Chaselea is proud to:
- be a pastorally centered, supportive and improvement focused school;
- have supportive, forward thinking and positive leadership and management teams;
- show commitment to workload regulation and staff wellbeing;
- teach in small class sizes enabling rapid progress and maximum achievement;
- be innovative, flexible and continually review our progressive curriculum;
- offer genuine opportunity to develop personally and professionally;
- be open to innovation, new ideas and developmental suggestions;
- work in partnership with the Academy Trust, the District, external services and agencies and the Local Authority for the betterment of the young people.
Can you engage young people and enrich their educational experience?
- Are you inclusive, empathetic and supportive?
- Are you solution focused, positive and determined?
- Are you confident to adapt, push and develop your daily practice?
- Do you have aspirations to lead a curriculum area?
- Are you skilled at building relationships with challenging learners?
- Are you looking to make a real difference to a young person’s life?
If you can honestly say 'yes' to these questions, we want to meet you and welcome anyone wishing to visit the school prior to application. We have set aside three appointments for tours to meet key staff and explore the school. These are Friday 7th May, Monday 10th May and Friday 14th May; each at 11:00 – 12:00. If you would like to attend one of these dates then please either ring school on 01543 22795, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chaselea strives to provide an “outstanding” educational experience, delivering GCSE and Vocational courses at KS4, and an innovative core subject and topic based curriculum at KS3. Staff are encouraged to develop skills outside their specialism and to contribute to the combined efforts of the small, committed team that are held in high regard by our pupils and the community. To do this we need a supportive, hard-working, caring and passionate team made up of outstanding teachers and empathetic support staff.
We are looking for a stand-out candidate to join our teaching staff. We are looking for the right person – this could be an NQT, an experienced teacher with QTS, or even an unqualified teacher. Although we are a secondary provision, the right person could be primary trained. It is the right person we are after.
The position available will require some teaching of art, this is a must. We would be able to provide extensive support so that the right person is able to deliver art to GCSE level (we have an ex Local Authority art advisor on the Senior Leadership Team), but other subject areas that could also be delivered are extremely desirable.
Alongside our commitment to safeguarding and pupil welfare, we proactively address work-life balance and staff wellbeing.
This position is subject to references and an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation if Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date for applications: 17:00 Wednesday 19th May 2021
Short listing: Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Please post, or email application forms and recruitment monitoring forms:
F.A.O. Mr Paul Archer, Headteacher, Chaselea Alternative Provision Academy, Avon Road, Cannock, WS11 1LH
Tel: 01543 227095