Northlands Primary School
One Community – Many Cultures – Achieving Together
We are excited to announce the following vacancy at our school:
Required from 1st September 2021
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Headteacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice and whole-school leadership.
We are looking for someone who:
- has successful experience of senior / middle leadership.
- has an excellent working knowledge of the curriculum
- is passionate that every child (with a focus on pupil premium) achieves their full potential and has the ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
- who will work enthusiastically with our vibrant and diverse community
- is able to develop and communicate a clear vision of how the school will achieve excellence and have the commitment and ability to see it through
- is committed to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
We can offer:
- amazing children
- a supportive school community
- a committed and hard-working team of staff and Governing body
- the opportunity to implement meaningful change
- a healthy school budget
This role will include a teaching responsibility. The leadership aspect will offer significant opportunity to play a lead role in the development and growth of the school as well as to gain the skills needed to progress to headship.
The closing date for this application is:
Friday 30th April 2021 at midday.
Completed applications should be returned to our HR manager, Debbi Porter at: email@example.com. Please ensure you demonstrate how you meet each element of the person specification in the “Application Questions” section.
In additional to the application please explain how (in no more than 1 side of A4):
- you have developed the curriculum in your current role
- you would continue to ensure that the Pupil Premium budget is well spent at Northlands
If you would like to discuss this role over the phone please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the headteacher to call you back (some availability over the Easter Holidays).
Please also note that we are able to now offer individual tours around the school.