School Administrator Level 3 - Southall School
Off Rowan Avenue
Level 3 School Administrator
- 37 hours per week, term time plus PD days
– Salary £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata (£10.01 - £10.21 per hour)
- Required as soon as possible.
Southall School is a secondary special school in Dawley catering for up to 180 children aged between 11 and 16, all of whom are identified as having learning difficulties and complex needs. Increasing numbers of pupils require specialist support for a range of needs including behaviour, care and physiotherapy.
One of the core strengths of Southall School is its dedicated staff who carry out their duties with pride, passion and the wellbeing of students at the heart of everything they do. We are proud of the relationships we hold with each other and our ability to work together as a whole team.
Throughout this role, under the guidance of senior staff: be responsible for undertaking administrative, financial, organisational processes within the school. Assist with the planning and development of support service
For further information on the role please click on the links below.
The ideal candidate will:
• Support a busy administration office with general office duties, including phone, reception desk, inventory, electronic gate, resources, letters, organise student transport, etc.
• Have an outgoing and motivated attitude
• Be a committed, punctual and reliable individual
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Southall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be offered subject to the satisfactory return of safeguarding checks and two references.
If you would like an informal chat please contact Karen James, School Business Manager, on email@example.com.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 15th April at 9.00 a.m.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 21st April 2021.