Pay Scale: Main Scale/ UPS
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Full-Time and Permanent
Pupil Referral Unit Class Teacher
Perryfields Primary PRU is seeking to appoint a hard-working, dedicated, enthusiastic and inspirational full-time teacher to join our ‘Outstanding’ team. Perryfields provides provision for permanently excluded pupils, proactive behaviour courses for pupils at risk of permanent exclusion and outreach behaviour support for 113 Primary, First and Middle schools in South Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will bring/must demonstrate:
- A proven track record of raising the attainment and achievement of pupils with challenging behaviours
- High expectations and a commitment to inclusion. Motivating and inspiring pupils through confidence and independence
- The skills to inspire pupils and to re-engage them in their learning
- The ability and energy to lead a number of curriculum areas
- Be flexible, adaptive and versatile in an ever-changing work environment
- A growth mind-set and a desire to continue your own continued professional development, alongside the willingness to learn and be reflective in your own practice.
- Be able to work as part of an effective and successful team.
- Be empathetic, caring and have a high level of humility.
- Be able to work under your own initiative, showing creativity when faced with a challenge.
- Have a positive attitude towards work and a willingness to work hard.
- A passion for teaching and working with young people.
The successful candidate can expect:
- An excellent hardworking happy team, with a positive ethos for inclusion and cooperation.
- A PRU with an Outstanding reputation locally and nationally
- A well-resourced vibrant school
- A supportive and forward thinking Leadership Team and Management Committee
- Access to frequent and relevant CPD.
Perryfields Primary PRU is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post will require up to date DBS clearance. Visits to Perryfields Primary PRU are warmly welcomed (Following Strict Covid-19 Protocols/guidance).
Perryfields Primary PRU is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post will require up to date DBS clearance.
To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Mr Pete Hines (Headteacher) or Judy Read
Tel: 01905 427011.
Please return completed application forms to Mr Pete Hines Headteacher by email: email@example.com or send to Perryfields Primary PRU, Glebe Close, St Johns, Worcester, WR2 5AX.
Supporting documents attached:
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Application Form
Application closing date: Tuesday 4th May 2021 - 12noon Interview date: Thursday 13th May 2021