We all work together to make Corbett, Happy, Calm, Purposeful & Welcoming.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational year 5/6 teacher to join our school community. You will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to deliver quality lessons that drive achievement and inspire a love of learning. The successful applicant will work as part of a highly motivated small school family that provides irresistible learning opportunities for every child and prides itself on its Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent, creative primary practitioner committed to creating challenge, excitement and independence in learning;
- Experienced in teaching in Upper Key Stage 2;
- Flexible, have a positive personality and be a team player who enjoys working with parents, governors and the wider community;
- Able to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We can offer:
- A friendly school with wonderful children who deserve the very best;
- A dedicated team of staff, committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children;
- A school that seeks to continually improve and embrace new ideas.