Nursery Senior Practitioner- St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School
Nursery Senior Practitioner 37 hours per week (term-time + 1 week)
Grade 6 actual salary £17030 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative and supportive Multi Academy Company and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School in the picturesque market town of Stone, one of our 13 rural primary schools located in the stunning countryside of Staffordshire.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our warm and friendly hardworking team. We are looking for a Nursery Senior Practitioner to be part of our brand new, purpose - built Nursery. The successful applicant will be:
- An experienced nursery practitioner who will help to promote high standards of behaviour and attainment
- A team player who is committed to their own professional development and that of their colleagues
- Able to contribute to the development of our new nursery – please state experience in this area
- Prepared to take part in all aspects of school life
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of the early years curriculum
- Minimum NVQ 3 Early Years (or recognised equivalent qualification)
Why St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Excellent relationships with parents.
- St Dominic's is committed to your on-going professional development
Closing date for applications: 1pm on 30th April 2021
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs A Mooney, Office Manager on 01785 413278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to Mrs Stokes.
For further information about St Dominic’s, please visit the school website, st-dominics-catholic.staffs.sch.uk
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.