Teacher - St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School
7 days left
Teacher – Permanent
Salary scale - MS1 – MS6
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative and supportive Multi Academy Company and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School in the picturesque market town of Stone, one of our 13 rural primary schools located in the stunning countryside of Staffordshire.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a teaching position, which offers a unique opportunity to work as a member of a highly successful, supportive and outstanding Multi-Academy.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching who can provide challenge and engagement for the children
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning needs of all children.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement in their class.
- Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
- Is fully supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school
Why St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Excellent relationships with parents.
- St Dominic’s is committed to your on-going professional development.
Closing date for applications: Noon 26th April 2021
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs A Mooney, Office Manager on 01785 413278 or email email@example.com All applications should be returned to Mrs Stokes. For further information about St Dominic’s, please visit the school website: ww.st-dominics-catholic.staffs.sch.uk
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.