3 days left
About us and the role:
Do you want to work on exciting projects that ‘make Warwickshire the best it can be’? We have a number of 12 month fixed term vacancies available.
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated Project Managers who wants the responsibility for implementing solutions that deliver benefits and improved outcomes across the county.
We are looking for project managers who have a good track record of successfully delivering projects, with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in stakeholder engagement and management. You should have a positive approach and be able to manage demands and conflicts in a calm professional manner.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A hands-on PM - with recent evidence of successful delivery of projects
- Ability to manage budgets and experience of forecasting and monitoring project expenditure.
- Experience of developing relevant project management reporting to provide assurance to governance boards.
- Experience of developing business cases/Project Initiation documents to secure investment and agreement for change.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills.
Why work for us?
Working at the Council means your work impacts throughout Warwickshire. You will be able to apply your knowledge and expertise in a way that matters to communities and helps Warwickshire to succeed and thrive. We are a Council that has a history of success and we take pride in delivering our services effectively, efficiently and to the best of our ability. We challenge ourselves to innovate and keep pace with the changing world around us. It is an exciting time to be a part of Warwickshire County Council. We will provide you with the support to learn, develop, and encourage you to be the best you can be.
In return we offer our pledge to you:
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
- Other great benefits include generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day.
- All this and the opportunity to work in Warwickshire with its excellent transport links and beautiful countryside makes for an excellent package.
If you are keen to be part of this ambitious and dynamic service, please contact
Jane Tarver Delivery Lead Portfolio Management Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01926 412445
The positions are offered as Full Time but applicants wishing Part Time work will be considered
Closing Date: 18th April 2021
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community.