Class Teacher with additional responsibility for Teaching and Learning - Ref: TV00121
Beacon Primary School
Class Teacher with additional responsibility for Teaching and Learning (Main Scale Pay Range with an additional TLR 2a payment of £2,873)
Required September 2021
Beacon Primary is an ambitious, successful and inclusive primary school with a growing reputation in Willenhall. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. You will help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will need to be judged as at least a ‘good’ class teacher that is willing and motivated to be an outstanding teacher.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning and has the ability to lead staff by example
- Must have sufficient teaching experience
- Inspires and motivates parents, carers and children
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
- Demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment
- Is a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01922 710874.
The application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.beaconprimaryschool.co.uk and returned to email@example.com
Informal visits: 20th and 27th April 2021 at 4pm
Closing Date; Friday 30th April