ICT Technician - Holy Trinity C of E Primary
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a school where everyone is valued and works as team?
The Leadership Team of Holy Trinity C of E Primary are looking to appoint an ICT Technician at Holy Trinity Primary.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with IT networks in schools
- Will have the drive, ability and commitment to improving the life chances for all pupils
- Show initiative to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Be innovative, creative and forward-thinking
- Have an understanding that you are supporting people as well as technology.
- Be committed to our children, parents and community in ensuring the very best outcomes
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative
In return we can offer:
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team
- A supportive and professional leadership team committed to raising standards
- A vibrant learning environment
- A commitment to invest in your continuing professional development
Deadline for applications: 28th April 2021 - 12 noon
Shortlisting: 29th April 2021
Interviews: Monday 10th May 2021
Please email Bal Kaur email@example.com to receive an application pack.
Visits to the school would be welcomed and encouraged.
Holy Trinity is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
34.5 hours per week, Term Time only plus 5 training days - Fixed term, 12 months contract
34.5 hours per week, Term Time only plus 5 training days
Trinity Road South, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 6NF
28th April 2021, 12 noon
Job Description and Person Specification