EYFS Learning Mentor/ Nurture Lead - John Fletcher of Madeley Primary School
6 days left
John Fletcher of Madeley Primary School
EYFS/KS1 LEARNING MENTOR AND NURTURE LEAD
Scale 4 between £10.41 and £11.27 per hour
Working hours: 28.75 hours per week 8.30am – 3.15pm Monday to Friday Term time, permanent.
A new post has occurred for an EYFS/KS1 Learning Mentor & Nurture Lead to join the dedicated staff team in our primary school. The successful candidate will be qualified to at least Level 3 and have all the relevant experience as outlined in the Job Specification and Role Description documents.
For further information on the role please click on the links below.
Are you an individual who:
• Is experienced in working in EYFS
• Has a hard working ethos and high expectations of themselves
• Is passionate about the achievement of all children enabling them to thrive in all aspects of their life
• Is strong but kind with behaviour management
• Is committed to your own professional development and seeks a new challenge
• Is a strong team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues
• Has experience of working with children, families and other stakeholders in the local community
• Builds and maintains positive and supportive relationships with children, staff, parents and other outside agencies
• Is dedicated to ensuring the overall safeguarding and wellbeing of all children
• Is sympathetic to the ethos of a Christian School and promotes their values?
What can we offer:
• Fantastic children and families who need champions to unlock their potential.
• A supportive, hardworking, dedicated team.
• Passion, commitment, energy, enthusiasm and encouragement.
• Supportive leadership and opportunities for CPD
Applications should be returned to A3152@telford.gov.uk
by Friday 23 April 2021 @ 12 noon.