We are looking for a dynamic and creative Class Teacher to help us achieve our aim to become an outstanding school. The post is suitable for an experienced or recently qualified teacher.
Everyone at St Giles is committed to ensuring that our students have the best possible education and are keen to continue to develop opportunities to thrive. We are a caring school, where students, staff and parents/carers are valued.
Expectations of behaviour and achievement are high, and we anticipate that any successful candidate would work hard with us to ensure these expectations are maintained in all.
Fixed term contract length 1 September 2021 - 31 August 2022
- Be highly motivated and committed to quality teaching and learning, whilst keeping children at the heart of everything we do.
- Demonstrate a classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
- Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
- A sound knowledge of children’s learning and development within the primary years.
- The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum to inspire, motivate and support our children
- Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom
- Commitment to team building and partnership with the whole school community, including our cluster schools.
Additional Information & how to Apply
If you are interested in this post, please complete the application and equality forms and return by email to Ruth Hardy, email@example.com by Tuesday 20 April 2021.
Interviews are provisionally scheduled for w/c 26 April 2021 and will be arranged in line with current restrictions
St Giles Junior school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.