1 day left
About us and the role:
Do you want to work on exciting projects that ‘make Warwickshire the best it can be’?
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work with customers, frontline staff and stakeholders to redesign a wide range of services to achieve improved user experiences and outcomes. The role will work alongside a Project Manager to drive the projects, which will work with key stakeholders across the business and external suppliers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking business analysis assignments as an individual or as a member of a team. You will be required to review business and system processes, run workshops and apply service improvement tools and techniques to support the change agenda across the Council on specific projects.
We are looking for someone with the ability to analyse and understand business needs to be able to develop clear and accurate specifications to ensure that redesigned processes and systems fully meet business requirements.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a Business Analyst role using project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of BA methodologies
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging & tight timelines.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation and interview skills.
- Capable of prioritising and managing own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
Why work for us?
Working at the Council means your work impacts throughout Warwickshire. You will be able to apply your knowledge and expertise in a way that matters to communities and helps Warwickshire to succeed and thrive. We are a Council that has a history of success and we take pride in delivering our services effectively, efficiently and to the best of our ability. We challenge ourselves to innovate and keep pace with the changing world around us. It is an exciting time to be a part of Warwickshire County Council. We will provide you with the support to learn, develop, and encourage you to be the best you can be.
In return we offer our pledge to you:
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
- Other great benefits include generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day.
If you are keen to be part of this ambitious and dynamic service, please contact
Jane Tarver Delivery Lead Portfolio Management Office by email@example.com or telephone on 01926 412445
The positions are offered as Full Time but applicants wishing Part Time work will be considered.
Closing Date: 18th April 2021
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community