Classroom Teacher (Aspiring Leader)
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Our governors are looking to appoint an outstanding highly motivated, class teacher who is ready to take a step into leadership from September 2021.
The role will be classroom based with a position on our Extended Leadership Team.
St Paul’s is a very popular, over-subscribed primary school in Stockingford on the outskirts of Nuneaton. Levels of satisfaction are extremely high amongst children, parents and staff; our children enjoy coming to school, parents are proud that their children attend our school and staff like working here.
The successful candidate must have high expectations of their pupils’ achievement, attainment and personal development. They will be passionate about working with young children.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join a hardworking and supportive team in a very good school.
We would expect the appointed person to -
- have aspirations of becoming a leader
- have a good understanding of the new National Curriculum
- demonstrate excellent teaching skills
- work closely with other staff and have good team work skills
- effectively promote and develop the vision, aims and ethos of the school.
- have high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves
- have commitment to working in partnership with parents and the community and is prepared to take an active part in the life of the school
- have a good sense of humour, excellent people and communication skills
In return, we will offer -
- a warm, caring, supportive and positive working environment
- well behaved, friendly and well-motivated children
- excellent relationships with parents and other stakeholders
- a very attractive school environment with excellent resources
- opportunities for professional development
Additional Information & How to apply
Interviews will be held W/comm 3rd May 2021 and the successful candidate will start 1st September 2021.
E-mail: email@example.com FAO Mrs Leah Glenn (Business Manager)
Post: Mr Carl Thornton - Head Teacher
St. Paul's C of E Primary School
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th April 2021
St Pauls C of E Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.