We are seeking to appoint a qualified, nurturing and enthusiastic individual who wants to be part of a successful team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast moving and growing school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with students with complex and profound special needs, including (but not limited to) social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH), autism (ASC), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and profound & multiple learning disabilities (PMLD).
- Be committed to engaging and inspiring our students
- Have the ability to make a real difference to our students learning outcomes
- Be flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage the class team of dedicated teaching assistants
We can offer:
- A creative, flexible curriculum which is tailored to the individual students needs
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- A school that prides itself on providing professional development opportunities
- A wide range of fantastic resources
The Meadows School has an excellent and established record of providing quality education for students aged 9-19 with a wide range of complex and profound learning difficulties. We operate in a dynamic, exciting and rapidly changing environment, focused on meeting the individual needs of all students.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
The Meadows School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
All references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
Commencing September 2021 - Subject to satisfactory clearance checks
Alternatively you can visit our website: www.themeadows.sandwell.sch.uk
Hours: Full Time
Grade: Teacher Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale (£25,714 - £41,604 p.a.) + SEN Allowance £2,270 p.a
Location: The Meadows School, Dudley Road East, Oldbury, B69 3BU
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th May 2021
Interview date for shortlisted candidates: 13th/14th May 2021