Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV00521
Beacon Primary School
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (32.5 hours p.w, term time) – 1 year Fixed term contract from September 2021.
Due to increasing pupil numbers, the Governors of Beacon Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join our team in Pre-School. The ideal applicant must have a clear understanding of the expectations of the role of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and have extensive experience of working within Early Years, ideally a pre-school setting.
We have a lovely Pre-School team who all work together to support each other and encourage new staff members and support where they can. We work hard to make Beacon Early Years an excellent place to work.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues to deliver the EYFS Curriculum in a very practical way.
- Support play and learning in the classroom following planning and adapting learning to suit the needs of the pupils.
- Plan and deliver adult led and child initiated activities linked to the age and development of the child.
- Prepare and deliver small group sessions including Read Write Inc. phonic.
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs.
- Lead a key group of children and be responsible for their Learning Journey’s, assessing their needs against the Early Years Foundation Curriculum and deliver parent’s evenings.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Beacon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Informal visits to school –Monday 26th April and Thursday 29th April at 4pm– Please call school on 01922 710874 to book your visit.
Closing Date – Tuesday 4th May 12 noon
Interviews week commencing – 17th May 2021