Class Teacher Key Stage 2
7 days left
Bridgetown Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our friendly, dynamic and thriving school. The successful candidate will teach a Year 5 class on a full-time basis from September 2021 onwards. You will join an amazing team of staff and will receive great support. Our school is situated on the edge of the historic and cultural town of Stratford-upon-Avon and benefits from many strong community links.
This post would be ideal for a newly or recently qualified teacher.
Please see attached selection criteria for further information.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the professional duties of a teacher as outlined in the “School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document” currently in operation.
- To teach within the context of the National Curriculum
- To attend weekly staff training and additional CPD training as reasonable and necessary
- To plan and provide materials to deliver a creative curriculum, in line with the school’s long-term planning
- To teach a class, implementing the school relationships and behaviour policy to maintain good order and discipline and to foster good relationships between pupils and teacher
- To provide a safe and stimulating classroom environment
- To demonstrate an understanding and comply with the school’s health and safety policy, the Teacher Standards and the School’s staff behaviour policy
- To complete annual reports, assessments and records in line with school procedures and analyse data in Pupil Progress meetings three times a year.
- To liaise with external agencies as appropriate
- To set targets for pupils
- To undertake a range of administrative duties in relation to the class
- To support the school in developing positive links with the local community, parents and governors
- To supervise Teaching Assistants within the class
- To take appropriate responsibility for own health, safety and welfare and the health and safety of pupils, visitors and work colleagues in accordance with the requirements of legislation and locally adopted policies; including taking responsibility for raising concerns with the Head teacher in relation to any safeguarding issues.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the attached Application and Equality form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Monday 26th April 2021 at 9am.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact the headteacher ( Tailby.email@example.com ) to make an appointment or to find out further information.
Bridgetown Primary School – 01789 205092
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.