Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed term 1 year Due to changing numbers of children in school
Manor Park Primary Academy
Telephone Number: 0121 327 1023
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: September 2021
We are a two form Academy providing education for 3 – 11 year olds (Nursery – Year 6) situated in the heart of Aston and are OFSTED rated Good with Outstanding Early Years.
The Academy is founded on the REAch2 touchstones, seven principles which make the academies unique:
These are used to express the values and ethos and describe perfectly what we are known for and how we operate, we are committed to creating a culture that strongly reflects our Touchstones.
We are a very well-equipped Academy and are looking for a hard-working teacher who will share our passion and commitment in ensuring excellent outcomes for our children. The vacancy will be based in EYFS/KS1 but you should have the flexibility to work in other areas of the school should the need arise.
The successful applicant will have:
• High expectations for the academy and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
• Be an excellent practitioner.
• Be a team player who will work with colleagues across the Academy.
• Want to make a difference and better the lives of all the children.
• Be committed to the Academy’s ethos and vision.
• Act as a role model to pupils and will strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
• Have the skills and abilities to embrace new learning and reflect on current practices; constantly endeavouring to improve.
• Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations and be committed to raising standards.
• Have a flexible and positive approach to challenge and change.
• Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as a part of a team.
• Have good organisational skills.
• Have a good knowledge of how children learn and progress.
• A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation.
• Appreciate, well-behaved, enthusiastic pupils.
• High quality tailored CPD and excellent career development opportunities.
• Support from a dedicated line manager.
• Opportunity for professional development within the REAch2 family.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects its staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Thursday 29th April 2021
Please use REAch2 application form only available on Manor Park website:
We only accept Reach2 application forms and once completed these should be emailed to:
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.