Head of Design Technology – West Bromwich Collegiate Academy
3 days left
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to create and lead our Design Technology Department.
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy is a brand new, purpose-built, oversubscribed Academy in the West Midlands that opened in September 2019. We will admit our third-year group in September 2021.
Our core values:
- At WBCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
- Every student should be safe, happy, ambitious of themselves and respectful of all.
- To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
- Be passionate about improving the lives of students they serve
- Have a successful track record
- Be an excellent teacher
- Role model a commitment to excellence
- Successfully collaborate as part of a team
- Be flexible and adaptable, rising to the challenge of creating a growing Academy
- Have high standards for students and themselves.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For an informal discussion please contact Melanie Adams HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8.00am Monday 19th April.
More information about the Academy and Application Forms are available from the Academy website: https://wbca.school/
Full Time, Permanent
TMS/UPS + TLR 2.1 £10,205
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7LE
Monday 19th April 2021 @ 8:00am