Lunchtime Supervisor (x 3 positions) - Newdale Primary School & Nursery
Scale 1 Lunchtime Supervisor X3 (Newdale Primary School & Nursery)
(Fixed Term until 8th April 2022 in the first instance)
Required to start Summer Term 2021
6.25 hours per week Term Time only (11.45 am – 1.00 pm)
We wish to appoint three caring and enthusiastic team members to join our dedicated, committed and hard-working staff.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Love working with children
- Have good communication and listening skills
- Are creative, flexible and have a sense of humour
- Have experience of supporting children in schools (desirable)
- Have experience in pastoral support for children
- Possess the ability to maintain good relationships within the school and the wider community
- Can show sensitivity in interpersonal relationships and discretion in professional dealings
We can offer:
- Well motivated children
- A friendly, supportive team of colleagues
- Excellent parental support and a committed Governing Body
- An attractive, well resourced, modern school environment
Application forms and further information are available from school. Visits are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Tuesday 27th April 2021 – 12 noon
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We are committed to equality and diversity.
Application forms to be returned to email@example.com