Teacher with TLR Computing – Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
5 days left
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and are committed to providing the best possible opportunities for the children in your care, then you could be what we are looking for!
The Governors at Holy Trinity C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good subject knowledge in Computing
- be passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything that they do
- be an outstanding teacher
- be committed to making learning exciting for our children
- enjoy working collaboratively
- be willing to go the extra mile
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd April – 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd April
Interviews: Wednesday 28th April
Start date: September 2021
Please email the Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Visits to school are encouraged and will be organised with Covid-secure measures in place. These can be scheduled by calling the main office on 0121 553 1573 to arrange a visit.
Holy Trinity is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
Trinity Road South, West Bromwich B70 6NF
Thursday 22nd April 2021 – 12 noon