KS2 Teacher - PE Curriculum Lead with TLR 2
37.0 Hours per Week
The Governors of this happy, caring School are looking for an inspirational teacher to lead the PE Curriculum from September 2021.
Please see attached recruitment letter and job description for more information about the role and our school.
We are looking for Someone Who;
- Cares about children and will safeguard them appropriately.
- Is passionate about how children learn.
- Is a talented teacher, who can transform the lives of children.
- Shows the ability to build excellent relationships.
- Is committed to the principle that Every Child Matters.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete an official application form and return to the school office email@example.com
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and are available between 19th - 28th April 2021.
Please contact the school office on 02476 340154 to arrange a suitable date and time.
Closing date: 30th April 2021
Chetwynd Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.