Class Teacher Lower KS2 - Moorfield Primary
2 days left
Moorfield Primary School
Class Teacher – Lower KS2
Opportunity from September 2021
Pay Scale will be in the range M1 to UPS3, dependent on experience
( MSP £25,714 - £36,961 - USP £38,690 - £41,604)
The Governors of Moorfield Primary School would like to appoint a permanent full-time class teacher to start September 2021.
For further information on the role please click on the links below.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience of teaching lower KS2 and also have:
• An understanding of the school vision and be strongly aligned with the school values.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
• A passion for teaching and developing pupils to be well-rounded citizens.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, caring and thriving school.
• A friendly staff team who are committed to ensuring that children achieve their best and are able to flourish.
• Enthusiastic learners and supportive families.
You are invited to submit your application using the attached form, together with a letter supporting your application. In your letter you should identify how your experience and personal qualities meet our requirements as set out in the job description and person specification.
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted. Only the application form and supporting letter will be considered.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to our school at this time. You can view more information about our school by visiting our website at www.moorfieldprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date for Applications Monday 19th April 12 noon
Interview Wednesday 28th April
Those candidates selected for the shortlist will be contacted by the end of the day on Monday 19th April. Unsuccessful candidates will also be notified by email by the end of the day on Tuesday 20th April.
Completed applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com