Class Teacher - Randlay Primary School and Nursery
EYFS/Year 1 Teacher
(M1-6 dependent upon experience)
Applications from experienced teachers or NQT’s welcomed
Full Time / Permanent
From September 2021 the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic teacher. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who is fully committed to our school ethos ‘Working Together as One’.
We are looking for a well-motivated teacher who has high expectations of attainment and behaviour. They should have a genuine passion for teaching and a talent for bringing learning experiences alive for EYFS children. The successful candidate would be happy to teach in EYFS initially, in either a Reception class or a mixed aged Reception/Year One class.
Our EYFS team is currently led by our Assistant Headteacher who also manages our school Nursery. We are looking for a dedicated individual who would be committed to working well with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for children. They should also be open minded and ready to drive new initiatives forward in line with the new EYFS curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a consistently good to outstanding teacher who inspires all pupils.
- Be committed to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst being challenged through an interesting and diverse curriculum offer.
- Be a real team player with excellent communication skills and will demonstrate excellent working relationships with colleagues across school.
- Be committed to creating and maintaining effective partnerships with parents/carers, the community and other schools.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated, hardworking cohesive team who all share the school’s values and ethos.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children.
- An encouraging environment in which to develop your leadership skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
- A supportive governing body
This School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
All completed application forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs S Aston
School Business Manager
Randlay Primary School
Tel: 01952 386986
Visits to school can be made by prior appointment on the following dates: -
Tuesday 20th April 3:30 pm
Wednesday 21st April 3:30 pm
Tuesday 27th April 3:30 pm
Closing Date: Thursday 29th April
Shortlisting: Friday 30th April
Interviews: To be confirmed