37.0 Hours per Week
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and self-motivated Site Manager who will take pride in the appearance of our school’s environment. We are a two-form entry split site primary school.
As the Site Manager you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and will share responsibility for the security, safety, general maintenance and cleanliness of our school buildings and groups to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for our whole community.
- be hardworking and flexible to the needs of the children and the school.
- have good organisational skills and be proactive around the site.
- have good DIY skills such as, for general repairs, maintenance, cleaning and decorating.
- be ready for responsibility including security and health & safety.
- have good management skills to lead a team of people.
- take pride in our school and be a proactive member of our community, including being involved in special events
- be competent in the use of ICT.
- display good inter-personal skills with families, colleagues, governors, contractors and visitors.
For more information please contact the Office Manager, Mrs Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
A CES application form must be used for all applications.
Closing date: 30th April 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.