Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Hall Green Infant School
Telephone Number: 0121 464 3082
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 2021
Fantastic leadership opportunity! Are you a leader who is looking for a new challenge? Are you an excellent practitioner with a passion for SEN who is willing to learn? Are you keen to develop your leadership knowledge, skills and ability and support whole school development? Do you want to be part of a forward thinking leadership team who are striving to improve and move forward? If so we are seeking an Inclusion Leader for September 2021 for our large 4 form entry, LA maintained Infant School .
The role will include:
• developing the staff’s knowledge and skills so that they are able to meet the needs of all children within their classrooms
• implementing strategies to improve attendance
• being a member of the senior leadership team
• leading safeguarding across the school
• strategic leadership of pupil premium
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is an outstanding practitioner who can demonstrate success in improving provision for SEND pupils
• has the ability to lead and inspire colleagues as a champion of SEND
• is able to enthuse parents and form positive relationships
• has excellent organisational skills
• is a good communicator and team player
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, hardworking children who are eager to learn with a Rights Respecting School ethos
• a happy, strong supportive staff team
• A genuinely inclusive school with a positive caring culture.
No informal visits will be held at the moment due to the current situation with covid. Please call us if you would like further information.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Hall Green Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks including:
Enhanced DBS, Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness, identify and right to work.
Closing Date: 30 April 2021 at 12midday
The application pack can be obtain from our website: www.hallgreeninfant.co.uk/Vacancies
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you haven't heard from us by 4th May, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.