Teacher of Business- Painsley Catholic College
Teacher of Business
We are delighted to offer an excellent opportunity in our highly successful College, due to curriculum expansion, from 1st September 2021 for an enthusiastic, well-qualified Teacher of Business.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a leadership group of an innovative and supportive College where teaching and learning are an absolute joy?
About the role:
- Full or part-time hours considered
- We currently offer a very popular GCSE Business Studies Course in addition to A Level and Btec Business Studies in the Sixth Form
- All staff will be fully supported with a professional development programme
- Applications are invited from newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 20th October
Closing date 9.00am Friday 30th April 2021
- Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1360 students on roll
- We have outstanding 2020 GCSE results-97% of students achieved the new standard pass in English and 89% in Maths.
- Progress 8 above average +0.93
- We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy
- We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School, and Maths Hub
- We are located in the market town of Cheadle in a semi-rural setting
- We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College supports a Safer Recruitment policy.
Informal enquiries and further details from HR@painsley.staffs.sch.uk . Painsley Catholic College. Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire, ST10 1LH. Telephone number 01538 493777.
Painsley Catholic College is proud to be part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661. Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 493777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.painsley.co.uk