TA-Additional Needs Level 2 - Pirehill First School
TA - Additional Needs Level 2 required for September 2021
Fixed term contract until July 2022
20 hours per week, term time only - hours may be increased
Grade 4 Scale Point 5 – 6 £19312 - £19698 per annum (pro rata)
The Governors of Pirehill First School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child with additional needs in Key Stage 2.
Knowledge and experience of delivering specialised support in a range of areas is highly desirable. The successful candidate will need to provide a personalised curriculum to reflect the child's individual learning needs. The child will also need dedicated 1:1 support in order to access whole class teaching sessions.
We require someone who is committed to inclusion and who wants to make a positive difference. They will need to be confident in scaffolding a child's learning and be prepared to encourage independence when and as appropriate as the child develops.
In return, we will offer you:
- Happy and motivated children who are keen to learn and excel
- Caring, dedicated and experienced staff who value team work
- Leaders, at all levels, who are committed to school improvement and making Pirehill the very best it can be
- A commitment to support your continual professional development and growth
- A highly supportive and proactive Governing Body
- Supportive parents and carers
- Beautiful, well-maintained grounds with a fabulous outdoor Forest School learning environment.
Whilst we usually actively encourage visits to the school for all applicants we will need to ensure that we are adhering to the most recent COVID-19 regulations so please contact the school office to discuss a potential visit or to speak to the headteacher about our school. Telephone: 01785 334970
To apply for this post please complete the application form and recruitment monitoring form and send it to The Headteacher, Pirehill First School, Tilling Drive, Walton, Stone, ST15 0AA or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Tuesday 4th May 2021 12 noon
Interviews to take place on Thursday 13th May 2021