Teacher - May Bank Infants School
Post: Class Teacher Part-time Permanent (0.5 FTE)
The Governors of May Bank Infants School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher to join our supportive team in from September 2021. The post will initially be in the Reception Class and forms part of a job-share arrangement working alternate 3 and 2-day weeks. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an outstanding school working alongside experienced and dedicated professionals.
Applicants should indicate their curriculum strengths and relevant experience and we would welcome applications from candidates who could lead Music across the school.
Applications are welcome from newly and recently qualified teachers as well as experienced candidates.
NOR: 180 plus a nursery
Main scale M1-M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
We are looking for:
• Someone who puts the children at the heart of everything and has the motivation and energy to bring to the fast pace of Early Years
• An excellent class teacher with recent experience of planning, teaching and assessment in Early Years.
• A teacher who has the motivation and desire for ALL children to achieve their full potential.
• A teacher who is dedicated to excellence and achieving the highest standards.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and motivated children.
• A supportive and friendly working environment.
• A team of talented teachers and support staff.
• A supportive Governing Body.
• Professional support and CPD.
Visits to the school are welcomed. For Covid and safeguarding reasons, please telephone the school office from Tuesday 20th April to arrange a visit.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 30th April at 9:00am
Interview arrangements will be confirmed with applicants following shortlisting.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and relevant documentation.
Applications must be returned directly to the school:
May Bank Infants School
Basford Park Road,
Telephone: 01782 898005