Class Teacher X 2 Posts–KS1/KS2–Mat cover–full time / Class Teacher x 1 Post-KS1/KS2 – 0.66 (3 days)
Class Teacher X 2 Posts – KS1/KS2 Main Scale – Maternity cover –full time
Class Teacher x 1 Post- KS1/KS2 Main Scale – 0.66 (3 days)
Contract Term: To commence 1st September 2021
NOR: 415 (including Language Unit, Nursery)
Age Range: 3 – 9
Pay Scale: M1 - M6
NQT considered: Yes
Headteacher: Mrs J Harris
We are seeking to appoint 3 enthusiastic Teachers to be part of our highly committed team. The successful candidate should have experience in the relevant Key Stages.
We are looking for someone who is:-
- An outstanding practitioner with high expectations
- Both creative and innovative to deliver our curriculum
- Committed to ‘personalised learning’ and engages children in exciting learning opportunities
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
- Is willing to contribute to extra curriculum activities
- A high achieving school where the motto is “Aim High and Smile”
- A welcoming, learning environment with extensive outdoor learning areas
- A supportive friendly and hardworking staff team and Governing Body
- A commitment to professional development
- Motivated and confident children
- Children who are willing to learn
Matchborough First School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
If you would like to join our friendly team, please telephone Mrs Bellamy in the school office or e-mail for an application pack and further information. Tel: 01527 883880, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School visits are highly recommended, to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
The visit dates are:-
Thursday 29th April at 4.00pm
Or Tuesday 4th May at 4.00pm.
Please note Covid precautions will apply.
If you are shortlisted for interview please note as part of the recruitment process we will want to visit you at your school to observe you teaching.
Closing date: 3:00pm – Wednesday 5th May 2021
Interview date: Monday 17th May 2021