Teacher - Endon Hall Primary & Nursery School
VACANCY – KEY STAGE 1 TEACHER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational teacher to join our strong staff team. We are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 class teacher for September 2021 (or sooner if available). An interest in RSHE, Mental Health & Well-being would be desirable, but is not essential. Please include this in your application if it matches your strengths/interests.
Endon Hall Primary & Nursery School feels well placed to cater for the needs of a newly / recently qualified teacher but is also open to applications from teachers who have some experience across Key Stage 1 as we are able to offer many opportunities for developing the skills and experience of our staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold Qualified Teacher Status
- have the ability to raise standards in teaching and learning
- be creative and innovative in moving children’s learning forward
- have high expectations
- provide a vibrant and inclusive learning environment where children thrive
- be passionate about children’s learning and willing to reflect on their own practice to ensure excellence
- enjoy working as part of a team and want to take part in all aspects of school life
- have a thorough knowledge of current educational thinking and pedagogy
- have the ability to work closely with parents/carers, colleagues, other professionals and stakeholders
The children at Endon Hall Primary & Nursery School are eager to learn, hardworking and deserve practitioners with excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to high quality, inclusive classroom practice based around a sound teaching and learning pedagogy. We are a popular, forward thinking, successful school and have an excellent staff team who are supportive of one another and believe in working together to ensure that our school is the best that it can be.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Tours are available on the following dates, with numbers limited to ensure Covid-19 measures can be met:
- Tuesday, 20th April at 4.15pm
- Thursday 22nd April at 2pm
- Friday 23rd April at 9.30am
- Monday 26th April at 2pm
- Monday 26th April at 4pm
- Wednesday 28th April at 9.30am
Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 29th April 2021 Shortlisting: 30.04.2021 & 04.05.2021
Teaching & Learning observations: 10th, 11th and 12th May 2021
Interview date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Salary: Main Scale Pay Range
If you feel that you are the right person for our school, please apply to Miss V Lewis (Headteacher), Endon Hall Primary & Nursery School, Hillside Avenue, Endon, Staffordshire, ST9 9HH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should include a completed Application Form, Recruitment Monitoring Form and Letter of Application (no more than 2 sides of A4, Arial font, size 11) and are to be submitted by email to email@example.com (Miss V Lewis, Headteacher) by 5pm noon on Thursday, 29th April 2021.
Endon Hall Primary & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found within the guidance notes.