10.0 Hours per Week
Fixed Term - 22nd July 2022
Park Lane Primary School and Nursery needs a Lunchtime Supervisor who has the vision and ambition to deliver unrivalled provision for our students. We are forging our path to great based on proud traditions, wide horizons and high achievement with our sponsor, the Griffin Schools Trust. Park Lane Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant and exciting place to be with a positive culture and climate that enables staff and students to shine.
This post is fixed term for next academic year starting September 2021-July 2022
Inspirational adults come in all shapes and sizes and from every kind of background. There is no template and no recipe.
- Experience of working with young children in a primary setting
- Ability to engage positively and relate well to young children
- Able to effectively manage pupils’ behaviour in a positive manner with consistent clear boundaries
- Positive and co-operative team member
- Have good communication and listening skills
Please tell us in no more than one side of A4, in 11 point, how you would use your existing experience at Park Lane.
Send this with a full CV to email@example.com addressed to Alex Ladbury, the Head of School by 10 am on Friday 16th April 2021
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 at 10am
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.