Main scale 1 - 6
Required for 1st September 2021 - Temporary until 31st August 2022
0.2 (I day) each week
Bewdley Primary School is a large, vibrant and inclusive school. We have an enthusiastic, hardworking, dedicated and fun-loving team and are keen to find the right person to join us and support the school to continue to ‘help everyone achieve their best’.
We are looking for a Reception class teacher who:
- Has a creative approach to teaching and learning that will inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Has a proven track record of good/outstanding teaching
- Has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
- Is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
- Can work effectively as a team member
- Can offer subject expertise in a particular area and be prepared to co-ordinate/lead an after school club
- Is aspirational for both themselves and their pupils
- Has experience of teaching in Reception and also has a sound understanding of best practice in the Early Years
We can offer you:
- A warm, friendly school with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- A supportive, caring and fun team of staff and governors who aspire to offer the very best learning experiences for our pupils
- A curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development
We would like to offer you the opportunity to visit our school, please contact the school office and we can arrange a date and time before the closing date for applications. Tel: 01299 403796, Email: email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and supporting all staff. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to take responsibility for the wellbeing of all pupils within our school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking up this position.
Further details (including an application form) are available from the school website.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th April 2021 at midday
The selection process / interviews will take place week beginning Monday 10th May