Vacancy - Class Teacher
St. Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School
Scale: MS1 to MS6 (£25971-£37330)
St Wulstan's Catholic Primary School is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company. The Multi Academy Company and the school Local
Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed teacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice with the ability to
motivate and inspire. Applications are welcome from experienced and recently qualified teachers.
The successful applicant will need to be passionate about teaching and learning and have high expectations of all children.
St Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School offers an excellent supportive working environment and is a high achieving school, with enthusiastic, well behaved and
highly motivated children who are eager to learn.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who:
• Is sympathetic to the values of a Catholic school
• Is able to provide high quality learning experiences which engage and inspire
• Is committed to achieving high standards
• Is competent at using ICT to enhance children’s learning
• Has a clear understanding of assessment for learning and its impact
• Has a knowledge of mastery approach in maths
• Is keen to keep abreast of up to date pedagogy
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children
• A forward thinking, fast developing school with an exciting future
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• A happy, supportive, friendly and committed team
• A stimulating working environment
Visits to the school are encouraged following current Covid guidelines. Please contact the school for an appointment.
Application forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or to download from the school website www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is: Friday 30th April 2021
Interviews to be held: week commencing 3rd May 2021
All completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from
schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Wulstan’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and
expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interested candidates need to complete an application form
and to request an application pack,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found at:
www.ctkcc.co.uk and www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk