The Academy wish to appoint a permanent, part-time Handyperson to join our hardworking, committed and friendly team. We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic Handyperson to help us to keep all areas secure and tidy. The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Working under the direction of the Principal duties include:
• Site Safety and security, including being the primary key holder.
• Checking the building daily, opening and closing the building in the morning and evenings at agreed times.
• Liaising with contractors and organising works.
• Routine repairs and maintenance work of building and grounds to a high standard
• Undertaking some cleaning duties
• Support proactively the letting of the school facilities
General portage duties
Carrying out PFI checks;lighting, fire alarms, water safety etc.
• Capable of working autonomously
• Responsive and self-motivated.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 6.30am – 9.00am & 4.00pm – 6.30pm.
For an application form and further information please email Mrs. J. Bedson, Academy Manager, St George & St Martin Catholic Academy - email@example.com (due to the Easter holiday the school will be closed and unable to take any telephone enquiries).
Shortlisting will take place on Monday, 19th April 2021– if you have not heard from the school by this date please assume you have not been successful in your application.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 20th April 2021.
Start date Monday, 19th April 2021.
Contact Details for application form
(include address and telephone number)
Mrs. J. Bedson (Academy Manager)
St. George & St Martin Catholic Academy
Stoke on Trent
Tel. No: 01782 234384