Upper KS2 Phase Leader & PE Leader St Matthews C of E Primary School
Required for September 2021
Upper Key Stage Two Phase Leader with responsibility for a curriculum area: TLR 2.1
St Matthew’s is a popular and growing primary school, which is housed over two sites. We are seeking to appoint an aspiring upper Key Stage Two leader to take a significant role in the leadership and management of our good school at a very exciting time.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring that every child reaches their potential.
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in our development.
- be able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents/carers and colleagues.
- support the distinctive Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- wonderful children who love learning
- a multi-faith community of supportive staff, governors and parents
- the chance to be imaginative and innovative in supporting school improvement
- opportunities for continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and expected.
The Governors and staff of St. Matthew’s Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post also requires a Children's Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can download an application form below. Please return application forms to the school by email only.
Please ensure application forms are signed when sending via email
If you are successful in being shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date
Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox in case any correspondence has been delivered there
HOURS: Full Time
GRADE: Teacher Main Scale - Upper Scale plus TLR2a (£25,714 - £41,604 plus TLR2a £2,873 per annum)
LOCATION: St Matthews Church of England Primary School, Windmill Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands B66 3LX
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 4th May 2021
TEACHING OBSERVATION & INTERVIEW: Friday 7th May 2021