Teaching Assistant, Grade 3, Lunchtime Supervisor Grade 1 - The Richard Crosse CE Primary School
6 days left
Job Title: Teaching Assistant, Grade 3, Lunchtime Supervisor Grade 1
Employer: The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location: The Richard Crosse CE Primary School
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Salary: Grade 1. £17,842 FTE. Grade 3. £18,562 FTE
Working Pattern: 22.5 hours. 17.5 hours TA G3. 5 Hours LS G1. Term Time only. Fixed Term until 22.07.22. Actual Hours TA 8.30am-12pm. LS 12.30pm - 1.30pm. (Please note Lunchtime hours may change to 12.15 - 1.15pm once Coronavirus restrictions are lifted)
Closing Date: 12pm Wednesday 21st April 2021
The Board of Directors of The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a part time inspirational, motivational and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate should be prepared to work at any of the schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
- Do you have an excellent rapport with young children?
- Have you experience of working 1-1 with SEN children?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the Early Years Framework?
- Are you passionate about supporting pupils with learning?
- Do you have high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour?
- Are you committed to the highest standards of educational provision?
- Are you in sympathy with our aims and ethos?
If your answer to the above is ‘Yes’, then we would love to hear from you.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
- Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
- Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
- Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
- The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
Interviews will take place w/c 29th April 2021. Interviews will be in line with the Government guidelines on Covid-19 and so may be virtual. Unfortunately, visits are not possible at this time.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note TSSMAT’s Terms & Conditions may differ from standard, and you are advised to read the sample contract provided. TSSMAT also has different term dates to standard. These can be found on our website.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.