Business Support Officer
Business Support Officer
Salary: £19,171- £20,344per annum
37 Hours per week – Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2022
Business and Executive Support is a central business support function which is aligned to meet the requirements of Staffordshire County Council and which fulfils the needs of the organisation as it evolves.
The successful applicant will have: -
- Excellent communication skills to engage our customers and Administration teams to share best practise using digital solutions where appropriate to improve processes.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment, and to manage changes at short notice.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of systems for data management.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website. Please note, you are only able to view the Job Description and Person Specification on the WM Jobs board NOT via Staffordshire County Council's online application site.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs).
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 16th April 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday, 21st April 2021
For more information about the role please contact: Louise Hanna
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts