Class Teacher KS1 - TV01121
Sunshine Infant & Nursery School
Class Teacher - KS1
Full Time: Main Pay Scale
Teacher required from September 2021 to give our little rays of sunshine the brightest possible start. Can you provide the rainbows after the rain?
If you are looking for a challenging but extremely rewarding position where hard work, teamwork and a sense of humour is a must, Sunshine may be the perfect place to begin, develop or end your teaching career!
We can offer you:
Wonderful, enthusiastic, respectful and much loved children
A supportive staff and leadership team
Excellent CPD opportunities
The unique and vitally important opportunity to help our children recover emotionally and academically from the effects of COVID19
The Successful applicant will:
- have an understanding of how COVID 19 has impacted upon the lives of very young children
- be flexible and have the ability to adapt to the continuously changing priorities and needs of the school and its children
- be committed to engaging in a comprehensive CPD programme
- have a good knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning in KS1 and EYFS
- have a good understanding of the primary curriculum and assessment
- have the ability to identify the SEN and other specific needs of pupils and work closely with the SENCO
- have a good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding
- have the ability to build excellent relationships with parent/carers
- have the ability to work as part of a team
Please contact the school office on 01922 710174 for further information.
Application forms are available to download from the school website: www.sunshine.walsall.sch.uk and returnable by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Miss S Corkindale, Headteacher.
Closing date for applications Friday 30th April 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews Tuesday 18th May 2021