Direct Payments Advisor
Title: Direct Payments Advisor
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Salary: £21615 - £23061 FTE per annum (Depending on Skills & Experience)
Responsible to: Direct Payments Team Lead
Closing date: 23rd April 2021
We are looking to recruit a Direct Payments Advisor. You will Support the continuous development and co-ordination of the Direct Payments Service provided by Ideal for All. As a first point of contact for DP recipients and service users, you will give professional, up to date and relevant advice on HR and Payroll related issues. Your role will include visits to service users homes (or virtually during the pandemic) to inform them of the scheme including giving information on direct payments, managed accounts and personal health budgets. Any transferable skills which encompass a Social Care or HR background would be ideal for this role.
We are specifically looking for someone who will be able to:
- Manage their own caseloads and prioritise their workload in order to meet deadlines and provide an exceptional service for our Direct Payment Recipients.
- Conduct home visits to service users giving details of the scheme.
- Co-ordinate training and development opportunities for service users in co-operation with Team Leader
- Give advice either face to face or on the phone to service users in relation to HR and Payroll issues and be aware of how the Direct Payments Service operates in terms of managed accounts and personal health budgets.
- Assist Service Users with DBS checks as and when required.
- Give advice on Auto Enrolment for Pensions.
- Input information on database for monitoring of service level agreements (SLA’s) and produce reports as and when requested.
- Build on relationships with various Local Authorities, health and other professionals to build referrals and develop funding sources
- Assist and co-operate with the Team Leader in developing effective and efficient processes in order to consolidate all existing SLA’s.
- Promote the service and IFA locally and nationally and attend meetings, conferences and seminars as required.
If you are interested in applying for the post please send your CV with a Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org