Title: Direct Payments Payroll and Finance Administrator
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Salary: £18,278 to £19,647 per annum (FTE) (dependent on skills & experience)
Responsible to: Direct Payments Team Lead or as advised
We are recruiting a Direct Payments Payroll and Finance Administrator at our offices in Dudley. You will support the continuous development and co-ordination of the Direct Payments Service provided by Ideal for All. As a first point of contact, you will give professional, up to date and relevant advice on Payroll and managed account related issues. You will have worked in a similar financial setting and be used to processing payroll and managing accounts with a high degree of accuracy.
We are specifically looking for someone who will be able to:
- Input wage payment data onto SAGE and process payroll on behalf of service users and appreciate the legal requirements of wage payments e.g. HMRC, PAYE, RTI and NI.
- Calculate sickness and annual leave for payroll purposes.
- Understand and administer the Pensions – Auto enrolment procedures with every pay run for your caseloads.
- Maintain records using Sage Accounting Software and produce accurate records when required.
- Record income and expenditure of Direct Payments recipient’s accounts.
- Record and monitor all transactions and ensure they are in line with service user’s support plans
- Organise own workload to meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Input hours from timesheets on a regular basis, ensuring accuracy and integrity and highlight any concerns over fund/budgets to DP manager/CEO.
- Produce payslips for direct payments recipient’s employees.
- Give advice either face to face or on the phone to service users in relation to Payroll issues and be aware of how the Direct Payments Service operates in terms of managed accounts and personal health budgets.
- Input information on database for monitoring of contract obligations and produce reports as and when requested.
- Undertake administrative duties as required by the Direct Payments team and when requested to do so.
If you are interested in applying for the post please send your CV along with a Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com