Lunchtime Supervisors - Allesley Primary School
At Allesley Primary School we currently have 3 lunchtime supervisor vacancies.
The role involves helping and supervising children (aged 4 -11) during the lunchtime period. Our lunchtime supervisors play a very important part in ensuring the safety and well-being of the children at our school.
To be successful in the Lunchtime Supervisor role you will:
- Enjoy playing games with children
- Supervise and help children while they are eating their lunch
- Keep children safe during outdoor and indoor play
- Be a team player and be adaptable in line with the needs of the children
- Have a caring and nurturing attitude
- Place high importance on hygiene and cleaning of classrooms / dining hall after children have eaten
- Be willing to administer first aid (training will be provided)
3 permanent positions 6.25 hours per week, 12noon – 1.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only Grade 1, £9.25 per hour
Application forms and details are available below or from the school office and must be returned to the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school office by hand by 23rd April 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.