Apprentice - Early Years Practitioner Level 2 - Ref: TV01221
County Bridge primary School
APPRENTICE - EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2
Rate of Pay: The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.30 an hour (from April). This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over AFTER completing their first year. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that is part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
We are looking to appoint a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice with effect from July 2021 for 35 hours per week plus five Inset Days. The post is term time only & for the term of training undertaken.
The successful applicant will provide classroom support in Early Years (Nursery & Reception class) in the first instance.
It is essential that you have excellent English and Mathematics skills and a real passion for wanting all children to achieve their very best.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about improving children’s learning
- is adept at creating a vibrant and effective learning environment
- is a caring, motivated individual who is enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond
- can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
In return we can promise:
- a friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
- well-behaved, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- supportive governors and parents
- Ongoing training in addition to their training provider
Are you the person we are looking for? Then please come and apply!
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details.
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12 noon