Temporary Assistant Site Supervisor - Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy
Temporary Assistant Site Supervisor
(8 Week fixed term)
Grade 1 point 1-2 £17,364 - £17,771 FTE pro rata
Start date: to be discussed at interview
Temporary Assistant Site Supervisor required to work 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The closing date for the above positions is Tuesday 20th April at 12.00 noon.
To assist, individually or as part of the Facilities Management Team, in the maintenance of the premises and associated grounds.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaning and preparation
- Undertake cleaning duties which may include dusting, emptying bins, picking up litter, sweeping, washing, vacuuming, scrubbing, buffing, polishing, toilet cleaning in areas of the establishment.
- May undertake specialised cleaning programmes during the school closures or other designated periods.
- Assist in the preparation of rooms and appropriate work areas g. meeting rooms, classrooms.
- May be required to undertake first aid duties.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Understanding of health and safety issues and willingness to undertake training
- Knowledge of chemicals and proper use of cleaning equipment
- Awareness of COSHH
- No previous experience required.
- First aid at work may be a requirement or paediatric first aid
Please click the following link to apply:
If you require any further information please contact Louise Brooks at email@example.com or on 01782 882227
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.