Janitor - Streethay Primary School
Permanent Contract, 20 hours per week, Term Time only
SET Grade 2, Spinal Range 7 – 10 (£17,842 - £18,562)
Actual Salary £8154 - £8483 TBC
Streethay Primary School is a growing school at the heart of a new community in Lichfield. The school has been built as part of a large residential development and opened in September 2019. We are a small team with big ambitions; aiming to provide the best education locally and be known for our innovative approach.
We are part of a family of schools within Shaw Education Trust, in which primary, secondary and special schools, as well as an FE setting, work alongside one another to support the most positive outcomes for all pupils across the trust.
Do you have experience of working in site maintenance and security and ensure the school recievces efficient and effective Janitor support service?
We are currently seeking to appoint a Janitor for our school to start as soon as possible. Applicant will be required to have experience of working in a site security, maintenance environment You will work under the direction and instruction of the Headteacher to provide routine janitor tasks to support the effective operation of the school.
- Hold good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and can provide efficient and effective service.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude around school.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to relate well to a wide range of people.
- Work constructively as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate initiative.
- Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work as a collaborative team member delivering an excellent experience for our children.
As the school grows, the role has the potential to grow in duties and hours. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and flexible in their approach.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you have any questions ahead of making an application, please contact our school office on: 01543 396180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th April at 12noon
Start date: ASAP
Please forward completed application forms to email@example.com